CFP 2 Wire AlarmSense Fire Panels
C-TEC’s LPCB certified two-wire CFP AlarmSense® fire panel is designed to work with Apollo’s AlarmSense® range of detectors, call points, sounders and beacons.
Most conventional fire systems are designed to work with two pairs of wires per zone: one pair for detection devices such as smoke detectors, heat detectors and manual call points; the other for alarm devices such as bells, sounders or strobes. By using different voltage bands for quiescent and alarm states, AlarmSense® components can be connected to the same pair of supply wires.
When powered and controlled by the CFP two-wire fire panel, this reliable technology takes all the complexity out of fire alarm system design, leading to quicker, less expensive and more flexible installation. Indeed, research shows an AlarmSense® two-wire system can achieve a 20-25% reduction of labour over a standard four wire conventional system.
AlarmSense®devices are acceptable for BS 5839-1 and BS 5839-6 systems making them particularly useful for fire protection in Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMOs).
Typical AlarmSense zone wiring
Key CFP AlarmSense panel features:
- LPCB certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry to access level 2
- 2, 4 or 8 AlarmSense zone circuits (dependent on model purchased)
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non- latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault)
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design accommodates easy first fix and straightforward maintenance
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- End of line units included (one per zone)
- Ancillary system expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per system) and optional CFP relay boards
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries