EP203 Automatic Extinguisher Panel
The EP203 three zone automatic extinguisher panel has been specifically designed for use in areas housing expensive, dangerous or irreplaceable items of equipment.
Third-party approved by the LPCB to EN 12094-1 (the European standard for Fixed Firefighting Systems – Components for Gas Extinguishing Systems) and EN54 parts 2 and 4, the panel epitomises quality, durability and reliability.
Featuring an intuitive 128 x 64 pixel two-colour graphic display that gives clear and concise feedback to the user, installer and commissioning engineer, the panel also includes six monitored inputs (including hold and abort), a time stamped log, adjustable flood times and volt-free changeover relays for fire, local fire, 1st stage active, 2nd stage active, extractor fan and fault.
The panel is supplied in an elegantly styled, durable enclosure with all of its electronics – apart from its powerful 3A EN54-4 switch mode PSU – mounted on a detachable metal bridge plate for ease of installation. A wide range of ancillaries are also available including remote status units, hold-off and abort buttons, line terminators and output expansion relay boards.
An overview of the EP203’s inputs and outputs
- Third-party LPCB certificated to EN 12094 part 1 and EN54 parts 2 and 4
- Functions as a standard three zone fire panel with additional circuitry for controlling the release of
fire-suppressing gas into protected areas
- Unique 128 x 64 pixel graphical display facilitates straightforward system programming
- Any combination of activated zones can be programmed to automatically start the panel’s extinguishant release sequence
- Includes a pull-down front-panel manual release button and two keyswitches for accessing the panel’s functions and toggling between auto/manual mode
- Three conventional sounder circuits (two x 1st stage, one x 2nd stage)
- Powerful 3A EN54-4 compliant switch mode PSU
- Low quiescent current – less than 40mA on mains fail
- Wide range of monitored inputs and auxiliary outputs (see schematic)
- Abort and hold inputs allow the panel’s release sequence to be cancelled or suspended at any time
- Time-stamped event log
- RS485 connections for up to eight flush or surface remote status units with their own LCDs, manual release and mode (auto/manual) switches. Single gang economy status units (without an LCD) are also available.
- Extensive range of commissioning and engineering functions
- Optional relay expansion boards and single gang abort and hold buttons
- Ideal for use in computer rooms, telecommunication centres, archive storage areas, chemical plants, generator rooms, museums, etc..
- System line terminator included with all panels
EP203 reference sites
Buildings protected by C-TEC’s EP203 Automatic Extinguisher panel include (click picture for details):
|Waterways Ireland Eniskillen, Ireland||United Co-Op HQ